Today’s show is with David Garcia, the blogger behind KeepItUpDavid.com, a protege of Richard Simmons, and one of the “slim” few who has not only lost 165 pounds but kept them off for over 2 years.
And – get this – David was actually the first guest ever on The Fat-Burning Man Show. It was a pleasure to reconnect and hear that David is finding new ways to keep himself entertained, motivated, and happy.
What Losing 165 Pounds Looks Like
To put David’s accomplishment into perspective, David shed my entire bodyweight.
All of the space and mass that I occupy in this universe was lost from David’s frame. For you visual learners, losing 165 pounds looks like this:
But shedding weight is the “easy” part… Keeping it off that requires just as much effort without the incremental payoffs of steadily losing. That’s one of the main reasons why 97% of people fail to maintain long-term weight loss. But David’s doing it!
How, you ask?
Listen to the show to find out!
David and I chat about:
- Why 97% of people fail to keep the weight off, but David succeeds
- Why you should not weigh yourself every day
- How you can avoid falling into old habits after reaching your weight goal
- Why Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, and models experience moments when they hate their bodies
- How it felt to be the 400 pound man on an airplane
- What you can do to avoid steady weight gain as you age
- And tons more…
Cool. Onto the show.
SALE! Get $10 Off 50 Gluten-Free Desserts
As a special thanks to podcast listeners, you can grab our new eBook for HALF OFF ($9.95) and a video bonus when you order this week! Happy cooking!