Today we’re talking to Bill & Hayley of “The Food Lover’s Primal Palate.” The author’s of the hit cookbook “Make It Paleo” are back with a new book “Gather: The Art of Paleo Entertaining,” set to be released on April 30, and it looks absolutely amazing! Shortly after that their next book “The 30 Day Guide to Paleo Cooking: Entire Month of Paleo Meals” will be released on June 11. Needless to say, these guys have been busy!
Before we get to the show, I wanted to let you know we have a few of our own books that are available on Kindle. We are going to be getting those into printed version very soon here, but in the meantime you can go here and check out the Kindle versions on Amazon.
In today’s show we talk about:
- How to make the world’s tastiest soups from bone broth
- What it’s like to be planning their 100% Gluten-Free wedding
- How to feed your puppy raw food
- Why their dog is named “Charlie Dickens”
- And what it’s like to eat black bear
Here’s the show: