I’ve had the pleasure of hanging out with Roger both at PaleoFX and AHS12 and I’m always impressed with his innovative thinking, passion for spreading the message of health, and general good-naturedness.
This quote from one of Roger’s clients sums it up well:
A session with Roger is more than just a workout; it’s a life lesson. I come away from every session with more tools to live healthfully and make good choices.
As you listen to this podcast, I’m confident you’ll feel the same way.
In the show, Roger and I cover:
- Why your iPhone is making you fat
- Why the word “Paleo” is problematic
- How to track your sleep with a FitBit
- How stevia ruined Abel’s cup of coffee
- How to begin high intensity exercise like Tabatas
- Why you shouldn’t check your email in the morning
- And tons more…
Announcement! Get The Fat-Burning Man Show on CD!